Play & Learn Schedule for Summer Session
July 11th - August 19th, 2022
Connect with other caregivers and children in your community! Play & Learn Groups are interactive programs offering children a safe, literacy-rich environment to explore their world and develop new friendships. Parent-child classes have numerous benefits for your child's social-emotional skills and development... plus they're a lot of fun! Click below for details and registration info. Open to all! No cost to families thanks to the Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) Grant.
- Story Time with Miss Rosemary Songs, finger plays & crafts for young children (ages 2.5-4) with a caregiver at 10:00am in the Mashpee Public Library Children's Room. Click to join the waitlist
- Lapbabies Songs, rhymes and finger plays for infants (birth to 15 months) with a caregiver at 11:15am on the Mashpee Green. Click to join the waitlist
- Nature Calls STEM activities for children (ages 3-7) with a caregiver in our nature research lab: Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve! Choose 9:30am or 11:00am meeting time. Click to join the waitlist
- Storywalks® at Highfield Hall & Gardens followed by hands-on crafts with Rosemary on the porch geared for ages 3 & up but all ages enjoy the story. Drop in between 10:00am and noon
- Dads & Littles Campfire Program at Waquoit Bay An activity and a story around a campfire focused on exploration, teamwork & connection for children (up to age 8) with a male caregiver at 6:30pm on Tuesday June 14th, Wednesday July 13th and Friday August 12th. Click to join the waitlist(s)
- Hola! Spanish for Kids Learn Spanish from a native speaker! Join Maribel for stories, songs and rhymes for children (up to age 8) with a caregiver East Falmouth Public Library on Wednesday July 6 at 11:00am and Monday July 11 at 4:00pm. Click to sign up for one or both!